8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3641 - 3660 of 3837 Posts

· Registered
7,319 Posts
Anybody that knows/drives US-301 to jax know how they have these random speed limit fluctuations? brb $200 ticket for going 65 in 55 cause didn't have time to slow down (even tho 20 feet later the speed limit goes back up to 65...

:mad::mad:
That's called Waldo speed trap. there are signs everywhere. :facepalm:

· Registered
99 Posts
just an fyi they dont give u time to slow down, most places dont, get used to the speeds, and start slowing down when u see the reduced speeds ahead sign,
I'm aware they have "Reduce Speed" signs, but this one didn't. It just simply dropped to 55 (and would later go back up to 65 5 seconds later). I was doing 65 @ 65, but I didn't see the 55 sign until I passed it, and the cop was aiming his gun thing directly at the sign...:banghead:

· Registered
1,472 Posts
Thats a good question.... I'd try calling autozone or advanced auto. I know they take oil but never thought of trans fluid.
Put it all in the same container and dump it. All oil is fair game, it says what you can and can't dump on the storage tank they have. Trans fluid is definitely OK.

I may have been known to include brake fluid from time to time :bunny: I don't know if that's kosher. They do accept hydraulic fluid though. . . . technically that's what a brake system is. It may be fine I just don't know (or care).

· Registered
7,319 Posts
so are we moving the meets back to wed?
So far everyone has said it's better. Still waiting for Keeners, Trav, and Gary to reply though.. Wed is actually better for me now too since I leave town on Fri. It gives me more time to prepare. I just got a bunch of stuff in the mail and I'm super excited! Like, ridiculously excited. I'm so excited that I'm scared something bad will happen because I am so happy right now. Lol.

· Registered
2,891 Posts
So far everyone has said it's better. Still waiting for Keeners, Trav, and Gary to reply though.. Wed is actually better for me now too since I leave town on Fri. It gives me more time to prepare. I just got a bunch of stuff in the mail and I'm super excited! Like, ridiculously excited. I'm so excited that I'm scared something bad will happen because I am so happy right now. Lol.
that is how i have been with my new shift knob, my rear lip kit, stickers, etcccc hahaha

· Registered
7,319 Posts
when is IFO coming to gville?
This Sunday. Google works also. :D

who all going to ifo on sunday i should be out
there anybody meeting up before hand to ride in together?
Most of us here are going. Some will be in the show and others just spectating. I have fliers for $2 off spectator admission if anyone wants them.
We are rolling in with our team bright and early. I'll be on very little sleep so if I seem more strange than usual just bear with me. lol.

3641 - 3660 of 3837 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.