8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
3601 - 3620 of 3837 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
is there any ocala hang out haha.
Yeah if you like hanging out with ricers. :biggrin:

lol @ the pic, Keenan that comic is a frighteningly accurate portrayal of everyone's thought process while playing that game. Actually that reminds me, I need to go play that RIGHT NOW.

Hope to see everyone out at the meet tonight, I start working next week so I probably won't be able to make it every week like I usually do.

· Registered
99 Posts
you all meet at red mango at ten on thursdays nights im down next week work tonight oh and mark2k8 probably did if you where in gville it usually dont go far youll know its me cause mine says k20z3 on side instead of ivtec dohc
I saw one on archer and 34th like 2 weeks ago. It was night so I didn't see what the sides said

first mugen ive seen in real life lol

· Registered
998 Posts
Whats up gents?
Hello sir! How are things? Too bad we couldn't get together for lunch in ocala, next time you're in town hopefully we can plan it out better, haha.

No, none of us. :shadyhat:

you all meet at red mango at ten on thursdays nights im down next week work tonight oh and mark2k8 probably did if you where in gville it usually dont go far youll know its me cause mine says k20z3 on side instead of ivtec dohc
Yup, Mark pretty much filled you in on the deets. Welcome! Hope to see you there next week.

· Registered
1,472 Posts
Hello sir! How are things? Too bad we couldn't get together for lunch in ocala, next time you're in town hopefully we can plan it out better, haha.

Yeah too bad, sorry bud. Things are cold. My **** is covered in salt. And I work like 12 hours a day these days. Movin' on up but that comes at a price and the price was free time.

3601 - 3620 of 3837 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.