8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,891 Posts
does anybody know how to put in a OEM bumper? i have the problem where the left side is coming off.. right below the left headlight... and i am replacing the whole thing..

i live in the ocala area and want to know if anybody could meet up with me and put on my bumper.. also i need some help checking the car out.. brakes and stuff.. just someone who knows a lot.. i bought my car and it had a lot of stuff wrong and i replaced some things.. just want my car running great...

let me know who can help :)

thanks

· Registered
2,891 Posts
So far everyone has said it's better. Still waiting for Keeners, Trav, and Gary to reply though.. Wed is actually better for me now too since I leave town on Fri. It gives me more time to prepare. I just got a bunch of stuff in the mail and I'm super excited! Like, ridiculously excited. I'm so excited that I'm scared something bad will happen because I am so happy right now. Lol.
that is how i have been with my new shift knob, my rear lip kit, stickers, etcccc hahaha

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.