8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 995 Posts

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
just wanted to have a head count to get to know fellow si more.

I actually saw a black si coupe with tints stock at jefferson and 2nd
anyone?
a lot of people posted in the other thread. just PM them. a lot of people don't check the regionals that much. I live in here. ;p

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
Nice to finally meet you. It's strange how we never met before. lol.

I threw the gville list together in no particular order
1) Firestrife (keenan); NBP FG2
2) Maiku; TW FG2
3) gonFA5 (John); TW FA5
4) whtdvl (lucas); AB FG1
5) no_torque (travis); TW FG2
6) GvilleFlSi (frank); NBP FG2
7) beeroge1020 (bryson); NBP FG1
8) aabraham5719 (??); NBP FG1
9) Kingpin - NBP FA5 (Ocala)
10) CandyMAn (tyler) - NBP FG2 (Ocala)

ok so that makes 1 AB, 6 NBP and 3 TW's. lol. awesome.

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
I found an 8thcivic Card on my side window. :woowoo:I was parked at one of the Shands parking lots. Which one of you put it there? :thumb: I usually work at Shands during the weekends. If any of you work there let me know. I work at unit 55.
Keenan is the only one I know who carries the 8th civic cards. He's "Firestrife". Most heavily modded NBP FG2 in town. I still gotta get me some of those cards.

but yeah LMK about the camera deal.. we'll have to decide on a place once we know how many ppl will show up. A brick wall would be nice or a graffiti wall. Gotta be able to pull right up to it tho.

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
hey maiku for the florida meet your bringing the civic or the E? I dont want to be the only representing the toaster federation lol
:eek:mg:
Hmmm.... am I bringing the civic or E to a civic statewide FL meet? :thumb: Sorry bro, the toaster is staying at home that day. :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
lol i know id thought id put it out there....EOC is effin dead all the time
Yeah that's why I never go on there. My E is perfect for taking rolling shots though. I have the sunroof in the back so you can remove the glass and someone can stand up and take pictures with a perfect unobstructed view. =D

i think you should take the bike instead
haha
That would be very uncomfortable. x_x

·
Registered
7,319 Posts
Hey everyone, finally someone made a recent thread...lol NE one gonna be out there this thursday?
yay a new member! I'll go out there if I get back in time. I'm going back to St. Augustine to pick up some stuff.
What are you driving? I'll keep an eye out. I'm in a taffeta white fg2. So far we have 3 white and 5 black 8th gens. lol. We need color!

1 - 20 of 995 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.