8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
Saw a black FG2 w/ CF hood, yellow fogs, and possibly other mods in the movie theater parking lot in Ocala tonight... I know this is Gville chat but a few Ocala guys have posted here before, is it any of you?

On a side note I have never seen so much rice condensed into a single parking lot. Good lord.

· Registered
998 Posts
Nope, still anxiously waiting for the mailman to drop the package(s) off at my doorstep. :pray: You gonna try to look for another set of rainbow Gram lights with a deeper lip or something else entirely?

Never heard of Ginnie Springs but I just googled it and man, it looks beautiful. Looks a little nicer than Rainbow Springs back in Ocala.

· Registered
998 Posts
So do you guys ever do anything Friday or Saturday? Some of us have to work :coffee: Driving up from Ocala mid-week isn't really in the cards
Yeah I'm occasionally in Ocala, sucks that there's no good meets here though. I don't know if you're aware of the K-Mart parking lot on Saturday nights but it's pretty awful, I've gone like twice and never again because it's nothing but ricers and idiots.

You should definitely try to come up at least occasionally. It's not that long of a drive man! :vtec:

· Registered
998 Posts
^Yeah, they are... and it seems like they get later every time, lol.

Pretty good choices there. When I was looking for an exhaust it was between the EVO2 and the Vibrant, went w/ the EVO2 but both sound amazing. If you wanna do an install day and meet with some of us, Maiku's your go-to guy for that.

· Registered
998 Posts
When are the meeeeeeeeets! I'm gonna be stuck in g-ville all summer.
Welcome. :wave: We meet at the Ale House on Archer on Thus. nights around 10. Come out tomorrow and meet us!

Probably wouldn't drive up to mod my own car, but may do so for someone else sometime. I just moved into my own house, so I finally have my own garage and it's well stocked. 2 sets of all sockets, 2 sets of box wrenches, welder, saws, drills, all kinds of stuff. Plus I need to break it in!

Maybe we can have a meet here sometime, I have a pool :woot:
Cool, I'll probably be 50/50 between Ocala and Gville this summer so let me know if you need help with any installs. :thumb:

· Registered
998 Posts
Figured I'd post up the first pic of my FG1, rep'n Gator Dominos :dance::dancingcoolsmiley:

Needs a lot of HFP: 17" silvers, suspension, and front lip. But all will come in due time! :)
I think I drove past you on Waldo rd a while back. :hiding: I was in a taffy white FG2.

it was on 19's, justins to be exact.
he was selling them so i just put them on for the hell of it
Haha, as soon as I saw the pic I knew where they were from. Looks crazy, I wanna see too. :wheee:

Photo speaks for itself.
Wish my hood was down tho. :\
How was the BBQ? sorry I couldn't go. :(

· Registered
998 Posts
Oooh, I wanna see the suprise mod. I still think we figured it out. :p

I'm having a BBQ with the family tomorrow. Ocala meet?!?! :badger: haha j/k.

Anyway I got to do a bit of driving with the Pro-Cs today, some quick thoughts:

First, I checked my rear suspension and didn't have the issue that you mentioned with Keenan's car. My rear perches are all the way up but the spring is definitely under compression. :scratches: Hmm.

Secondly, the ride quality is fantastic considering how stiff the springs are and how low it is. I've got it set to 4f/10r and while you do feel the road more, it's not any less comfortable than HFP. Not bouncy at all.

Overall really happy with the suspension so far. Now I just need to do a track day... one of these days... :vtec:

edit: oh and my rear camber kit came in today so tomorrow I can correct my -4 rear wheels, lol.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.