8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics i found of the new hks exhaust, i think it's the sportmax ti
looks pretty sweet, i think it's supposed to be comparable to the apex'i ws & greddy sp2. enjoy!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
sweet cat-back!! If I dont have one already, I buy it!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
um i was waiting for HKS to come out with an exhaust.. but i think i like my greddy tic better. maybe HKS will come out with the hi power one..

·
Registered
343 Posts
I wonder if it is stainless,or coated like the WS2?If I buy an exhaust,it is going to be stainless for durability.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
looks kinda like my tanabe.

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
i like this, but i wish it was stainless. i would like to hear sound clips when they release it, hopefully before i go and invest in a different catback

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Where'd you find the pic? What's the piping size? Is the resonator straight-through? Want details =)

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
We have a few in stock!!

This actually looks like HKS's test car, I was there a few weeks ago, and this exact car was there.
The guy who wants a clean sounding, clean ass looking exhaust , this is it!!

Anyhow, hit us up for pricing!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
It look like a good... hope its kinda quiet... what we need is a good high flow stock looking exhaust... to keep the piggies at bay

·
Registered
70 Posts
It'd Be nice if U could get a N1 style Catback but still sound like a World Sport..Thats probly askin for too much tho..Cant wait till They come out with the Hi Power..Jdm Tilt FTW

·
Registered
919 Posts
Sexy6Speed said:
i like this, but i wish it was stainless. i would like to hear sound clips when they release it, hopefully before i go and invest in a different catback

You would prefer stainless to titanium because...

Oh yeah, because I told you it's not worth the extra money :biggrin:

Man, what would you do without me? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts