8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a pair of fx35 bixenon projectors with clear lens from a guy on craigslist for $60 what a steal. i know that the tsx lens gives you a very sharp cutoff and that nice blue haze at the very top. my question is does the clear lens on the fx do the same as the tsx or would i have to swap it out? if i need to swap it out, anybody got a set? thanks

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh dam it, i couldn't find any for cheaper. these are the clear lens not the textured ones, will i get that blue haze like the tsx or am i going to have to swap it? oh and how is the light output compared to the tsx lens?

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
ahhh dam it, i couldn't find any for cheaper. these are the clear lens not the textured ones, will i get that blue haze like the tsx or am i going to have to swap it? oh and how is the light output compared to the tsx lens?
Depends.
Go to hidplanet and under search, look for fx clear lense. Do not forget to select the "HID PICtures" section since you will find many threads there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.