8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
*** poll closed i woulda tossed a coin for dc2 or fd2. I have that fd2 vid at home its a badass machine. A fwd sedan putting numbers out the box like that is def a force to be reckon with. Would love to see it go up the newer vauxhall and cars of today im sure it still be a great competitor even with its lower power numbers compared to the hot hatches of europe that we dont get.

·
Registered
13,262 Posts
YouTube says its the FN2 type R. It's lighter than the FD2, but has less power, less rubber, and a crappy rear suspension. So, when I hit the lotto, I import an FD2 to Germany, rent the course for a day, higher a pro driver, and crush that 8:47.

·
Registered
329 Posts
LOL I knew a guy with an omni when i was in middle school. It was a little rocket. i think they came turbo'd or something.

DC2 type R is one of the best cars i ever drove. I work at an Acura dealer and we got a white one in right now for a no-start. Stupid kid "ricer'd" it up with underbody neons, aftermarket wheels and all kinds of terribly wired stereo equipment:facepalm: never wanted to punch someone in the throat so bad in my life!

·
Registered
878 Posts
LOL I knew a guy with an omni when i was in middle school. It was a little rocket. i think they came turbo'd or something.

DC2 type R is one of the best cars i ever drove. I work at an Acura dealer and we got a white one in right now for a no-start. Stupid kid "ricer'd" it up with underbody neons, aftermarket wheels and all kinds of terribly wired stereo equipment:facepalm: never wanted to punch someone in the throat so bad in my life!
you should rescue that poor car

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I vote for the EF. Its one of the lightest, and came with the B16 stock in asia, that alone makes it one of the quickest cars on the list.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts