8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For people who have bought eBay fog lights and installed them, did you need to get an extra fuse for the fuse box? I heard that you can't run the eBay fog lights unless you have a fuse. Can someone please help... I want to make sure I have all necessary parts before trying to install my newly acquired eBay fogs... thanks for your help in advance!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
how do I know which one is the extra one?? lol
it would be in the slot that is not in use fuse 20a
fcken james youre not specific, the guy might end up just taking any 20a fuse he finds first and it might lead to him not being to start his car next. the extra fuses are located in the black fuse box under your hood. take off the black lid from the fuse box, and look under that lid, there are extra fuses for each fuse there is. the 20a fuse is yellow btw.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fcken james youre not specific, the guy might end up just taking any 20a fuse he finds first and it might lead to him not being to start his car next. the extra fuses are located in the black fuse box under your hood. take off the black lid from the fuse box, and look under that lid, there are extra fuses for each fuse there is. the 20a fuse is yellow btw.
haha its all good... he's just tryin to help. Oh I see... is that black fuse box on the right or left side, underneath the hood? I have a R18 btw...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.