8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
congrats , i just kenw that if you were in the 14s id be in the 13s....no soup for me......
i did hit a 14 flat tho...

What is done to the car?

my si is real close lol

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
yea tru, my best friend has one but not to the track yet, I went a 14.18 with a cold air and cat back and torque dampener ss sc is a nice car I see his way to much tho lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
intake + exhaust. Not sure what the pressure is, but i know central florida isnt great for racing. I saw a few scions, no s/c's on em though.
actually, bithlo just needs to be repaved. go run at moroso and im sure you'll be about .1-.2 faster. and i asked bout the scion cuz thats my roommate, poor bastard only hit 14.2 at quickest. after my full exhaust comes in next week from turbo-mafia ima make a run to the track shortly after to improve my personal best. good job on ur part by the way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.