8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 weeks ago i posted pics of my car on CW DC5 ITRS wheels. Well here is the new set up. Along with some snaps of Ayodog(Rory)'s tracking on a budget status set up.

I must say that although i find the hellaflush fitment scene nonfunctional to the purposes of a car, I give them lots of respect for doing what they do. My rear fenders ride on the my tires and my wheels are only 17x8 +35. :thumb: to those with the balls to push the limits on fitment.

Rory's car is set up with driving hard in mind. His aero and suspension make the car beautiful and i love it and his wheel specs 17x9 +45 is just god damn sexy with those chunky tires.

My car is just a black shizbox, this should be the last form of my car before i part out to fund a new car. =]

Epileptic - Form
vs.
Ayodog - Function

Photo credits go to Jeff Payuan Photography, and this is his subtle yet rare JDM car. ;)

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
Looking good, Jay! :thumb:

Let me know when you decide to sell those wheels. :haysmiley:

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slips are never guna get sold. Once I'm over them they will either go on my new car or going back onto my buddies car.

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking good, Jay! :thumb:

Let me know when you decide to sell those wheels. :haysmiley:
my friend might consider selling them. throw me an offer.

ok lol

but WHERE did you get them from. or where did your friend order them from?
if youre really serious about wanting them my friend might consider selling them. so pm me an offer.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts