8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 784 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Race 06+ Civic SI 3" exhaust system

Finally available and just in time for the New Year, Full-Race is now taking orders for their 3" stainless steel exhaust system. Made from the highest quality materials and polished to a mirror finish, the Full-Race 3" turbo exhaust will mate up perfectly to the FG turbokit’s 3”downipipe. A MUST for any turbocharged Civic Si.
Price on these systems will be $599 + shipping.
  • Includes all gaskets and hardware necessary to install.
  • Optionional pipe to connect to OEM cat can be purchased.
  • Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications.
  • Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis.
  • Excellent fit and sound quality.

Shown with HFP rear lip

Optional adapter to mate to OEM catalytic converter or aftermarket test pipes.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
813 Posts
You can purchase the optional pipe to allow it to bolt up to anything that is in the same location as your stock cat.
how much more for this piece? and are these coming from NJ or your other location in the west?? and if it is coming from NJ is it possible to just pick up???

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
How much extra is the piece to make it mate up w/ oem cat, it is a seperate piece apart from the a-pipe right??

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It can't get any better than this! Aaron, you'll be hearing from me soon buddy.:smile:
Give me call or PM me any time.

Thank you :dance:

how much more for this piece? and are these coming from NJ or your other location in the west?? and if it is coming from NJ is it possible to just pick up???
How much extra is the piece to make it mate up w/ oem cat, it is a seperate piece apart from the a-pipe right??

The optional piece that will allow the system to work with a stock cat will be separate from the A-pipe. I'm not sure what the price is on that option yet however I should know by next week. They'll be shipping from our west location.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
daaaaamnnn ittttttttttttttt. i paid MORE then that for my custom 3in turbo back and im not 100% happy... lame.. i wish this came out earlier i would have picked it up without hesitation.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
oh very nice, i need to get this....but when? lol
I dont know why im considering going ahead w/ getting this but I figure I can sell my mugen exhaust n make most of the money back that I spent on the FR 3in n put it back towards the FR kit... Did you sell your Mugen exhaust or did you keep it incase you may go back to stock in sell..
(Btw I dont why I say go back to stock, your too far in, there's no going back...:rotfl:)

1 - 20 of 784 Posts