8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
get your flame suit on, cause the next post after this will be "use the search button" written in a derisive way, garnished with profanity. have faith however, in the opinionated nature of the average 8th citizen. a couple of posts down the line you will get responses from people trying to get you to buy the same exhaust they have, cause it's the best, you know?

word to the wise: use the search, and SPECIFICALLY use the term 'review'... i.e., skunk2 review, ect. also MAKE use of the STICKIES in the BOLT ON SECTION.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
get your flame suit on, cause the next post after this will be "use the search button" written in a derisive way, garnished with profanity. have faith however, in the opinionated nature of the average 8th citizen. a couple of posts down the line you will get responses from people trying to get you to buy the same exhaust they have, cause it's the best, you know?

word to the wise: use the search, and SPECIFICALLY use the term 'review'... i.e., skunk2 review, ect. also MAKE use of the STICKIES in the BOLT ON SECTION.
haha that was amazing.:yeahthat:

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
I'm thinking about getting FULL exhaust for my 2 door SI 07, but I'm not sure what kind of to get, I heard that skunk 2 is good... any ideas?
I've found the search button useless.. Word of really good advice.. Any information you are looking for go to google and type "8th gen civic -" and whatever you are researching.. exp "8th gen civic - greddy ti-c review". I've had excellent result's with this and I usually find whatever it is I'm looking for on the ocho. (8th civic) :thumb:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I've found the search button useless.. Word of really good advice.. Any information you are looking for go to google and type "8th gen civic -" and whatever you are researching.. exp "8th gen civic - greddy ti-c review". I've had excellent result's with this and I usually find whatever it is I'm looking for on the ocho. (8th civic) :thumb:
:yeahthat:

however, i would stress you use the proper google site search function... which searches within a site. the above example would look like this:

"greddy ti-c review" site:8thcivic.com

the thing is, 8th's search limits 20 seconds between searches, which is really annoying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.