8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my 08 Civic EX coupe, along with the full bra. Started to install it this afternnon, and finding it very difficult if not impossible to insert the tabs around the headlite/lens and center honda emblem. Is there a secret to this seemingly simply task? At this point I'm not sure I would want to wrestle this thing on and off everytime I wash it.

Second question is there an easier bra to install instead of the factory one?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
same thing happened to me. i bought the full mask and was never able to get it on because the headhlights was a pain so i used the half nose mask for awhile.. later on down the road i got rid of the half nose but i still have the bottom nose in my closet.

i never used it, what a pain it was. if anything just use the half nose worked great for the little time that i had it.

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Clear Bra...FTW!!!!!

Little bit more difficult to install, but its invisible and you can do the whole hood, fenders, front bumper, headlights and side mirrors.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello... The Clear Bra is not a bra but a flim that is expensive and gets damaged from rocks and sunlight. I've had it and it was a hassle also. To each there own. Peace...Jeff909

·
Banned
13,587 Posts
Had the film on my last car, 4yrs old and no problems. I did my civic for about 400.

It will chip if a big enough stone hits, but what bra wouldn't do that

·
Registered
92 Posts
That's cool... I don't seem to have good luck with things that stick on my car. I like to be able to take it off and on. And I think the bra has more cushioning with rocks and such. The bra a $100 vs $400 or more for film.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts