8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
full interior: came off from the DVS/Drag Carter sponsored 06 civic si show car. these seats have no wear on them because the car was strictly for show. interior has been customized with denim. you can go to your local upholstery shop and have them redone to your liking!

price $500 for local pick up. i can ship at buyers expense for $200 + paypal fees.
total cost with shipping via pallet: $700

interior came off from this car...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know its not everyones cup of tea... just get them redone! these seats come with the airbags still and no wear and tear!!!

IMO... just call recaro up and and buy the recaro material to get them redone!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
bump for an awesome deal. Saw your car at several shows... don't remember which ones. I'm guessing SEMA? Either way, the seats alone are worth 600, and like he said, if you get them re-upholstered with bride or recaro material you're set!
exactly! :yeahthat: its a crazy deal for a full interior! remember these seats come with airbags! call bride or recaro up... then get them re-upholstered!

yes, this car was at the SEMA show! someone buy these please to get them out of my garage!

give me your best offer fellas!

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Driver's side seat bolsters look as though there is a little wear on the upper and lower bolster it seems.

Though, the fabric may just be pushed the wrong way, giving that illusion. Definitely the first place that starts to show wear and tear though.

Not my kinda thing, but points for originality! Won't be any seat wear on those seats (at least where the denim is)

EDIT: Also, I meant to ask, why are they gutting the car out? What happened to the poor Si?

If you can't find a buyer here, you totally will on eBay. People eat this **** up, you know.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Driver's side seat bolsters look as though there is a little wear on the upper and lower bolster it seems.

Though, the fabric may just be pushed the wrong way, giving that illusion. Definitely the first place that starts to show wear and tear though.

Not my kinda thing, but points for originality! Won't be any seat wear on those seats (at least where the denim is)

EDIT: Also, I meant to ask, why are they gutting the car out? What happened to the poor Si?

If you can't find a buyer here, you totally will on eBay. People eat this **** up, you know.

just an illusion due to the picture... strictly show car. the car came from honda of america... within the 1st week drag cartel had the car... they changed the interior, recieved some ICE, crazy camo exterior, and k24 full NA race motor.

this car was givin back to honda because season sponsorship was completed/over. so everything that was in.on/around the car, has to be coverted back to stock. they are now working on the new k-series v6 application.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.