8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed my intake and exhaust today took for a test run , im kinda disappointed, intake sounds good exhaust sounds good too , but i can't feel the power that intake and exhaust brings , felt like it just got louder, i though k series motor gains power with just bolt ons...

·
Registered
281 Posts
the other k series might see greater gains, but our cars come stock from factory with fairly free flowing intake/exhaust. but there r some bolt ons that manage to yeild significant gains.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Cuban Si said:
the other k series might see greater gains, but our cars come stock from factory with fairly free flowing intake/exhaust. but there r some bolt ons that manage to yeild significant gains.
Skunk2 70mm exhuast def added power after 4k you fell the difference and VTEC pulls much harder the sound is Amazing this is 1 mod i can say makes a very nice difference !

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Will06SI said:
Skunk2 70mm exhuast def added power after 4k you fell the difference and VTEC pulls much harder the sound is Amazing this is 1 mod i can say makes a very nice difference !

problem solved , i went to midas and got my resonator cut off, it's loud but defenitly power , i herd my 2 gear chirped so loud , took out the resonator and there u go power , it cost me more money but im defenitly happy

·
Registered
123 Posts
i thought about doin that as well, but i was concerned that it would be raspy sounding.. perhaps this weekend i may try it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts