8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I oredered a Fujita SRI for my 07 Si last week, i bought it on Ebay through JDM-In-Stock, it came in about 6 business days. I was very happy with the products packaging and instructions for installation. The box was very unique, it was bright orange and came with all the required parts and hoses.
The instructions included pictures and was easy to understand. I have limited knowledge of mechanics but easily installed in only 3 hours. The cold limited me somewaht becasue the garage is not heated. But with the right tools the job was easy even for a novice like me. I am very happy with the sound esp[ecially at V-tec, it sounds 10 times better than stock and it just looks sick. Cant wait to enjoy it this spring and install the stickers that came.

I am Fujitized.:vtec:

·
Registered
138 Posts
not only did it take 3hrs for the install, but it took 6 days for him to get it. Im wondering if things are just slower up east? lol. j/k that is a good intake, in fact i have one right now. but that will be coming off as soon as the turbo kit arrives!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I oredered a Fujita SRI for my 07 Si last week, i bought it on Ebay through JDM-In-Stock, it came in about 6 business days. I was very happy with the products packaging and instructions for installation. The box was very unique, it was bright orange and came with all the required parts and hoses.
The instructions included pictures and was easy to understand. I have limited knowledge of mechanics but easily installed in only 3 hours. The cold limited me somewaht becasue the garage is not heated. But with the right tools the job was easy even for a novice like me. I am very happy with the sound esp[ecially at V-tec, it sounds 10 times better than stock and it just looks sick. Cant wait to enjoy it this spring and install the stickers that came.

I am Fujitized.:vtec:

Welcome to F5 land congrats i bought mine from that ebay store as well and i bidded and won for $179 wrinkle black.

Hey let me know if you start to smell anti-freeze seems like on another thread some F5 SRI owners reported this smell after driving in VTec including me, but i dont see any leaks underneath where i am parked.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
i kinda smell antifreeze with my injen because some spilled out of the lines onto the engine when i was installing. i tried to clean most of it up

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The smell will go away as soon as the coolant that you spilled during installation burns off. Just make sure it wasn't much.

·
Registered
42 Posts
finally decided that im going to get the fujita!

ive seen the dynos showing a gain and the occasional heat soak is worth the sound and gain but thats just me

anyone have a recommended dealer?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i'm thinking about selling my injen sri and getting a fujita or trading for one just to change it up a bit
don't ever say that again. the fujita is a POS. worst AFR's of any SRI on the market. injen is 100x better.
ct is the best out right now imo though. injen second.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts