8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not completely for sure yet but I am looking to upgrade...or downgrade depends on how you look at it

i have 06 EX Coupe with AUto and Navi

I want Fuji Blue SI base or w/summer tires...which cost less than my car now

if you know any dealerships that have one or know they have an allocation of one... please "PM" me with the info lol...i want it ALL to my self!!!! hahahah

alternative color would be Habenero Red

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
the only one I know of anywhere around me is white.

If you're really serious - I'd got to the honda dealer closest to you and have them look up the inventory around the area.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love white...but so far I've had 2 silvers, and 2 yellows...if i got the white one, i would have had 2 white cars as welll lol

come ON FIJI BLUE!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't know if it helps you, but I have a Fiji Blue HPT car that just showed up today. I'm in Heath, Ohio. I wouldn't mind having a pre-owned EX w/Navi on my lot either! Feel free to reply or call me if you'd like, who knows how long the car will be available, but there are currently no deposits on it.

Let me know if I can help.
Erick Morrison
(740)522-1106

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha I don't think you can help me....

as far as new cars go. I want Si @ Invoice+$300 and nO HPT(HPT is the body kit right?)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hate to burst your Bubble...but Invoice + $300 won't be happening anytime soon for you. You might be able to Snag a used one for about that much in 2-3 years. The production has fulfilled the Market's desire yet, and most likely never will. A kid's Parent offered me $25K for mine today. I would be willing to accept that offer...Next Year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for the late reply! HPT is high performance tires. As far as pricing goes, you're right. Anything under MSRP for one of these will be tough (more like impossible) to come by. The Blue Si I had sold about 4 hours after I posted, and 2 different customers were here at the same time trying to buy it. If you do decide that you want to order one, let me know if I can help you.
Thanks
Erick

·
Banned
577 Posts
dude i hate my dealer ship, so like i went to buy an si at this one honda dealership, and they wanted 1k over msrp. so im like mmmm why don't u call me when u get the civic si in, so like 3 days later they told me it came in, and they had fuji blue. so im all pumped, and they also said they can work out the price too.

so that day i go down there and we had to wait 40 min for this guy. and then he lost the key to the car so we couldn't even go in it. then he said he couldn't work out the price. what a duche!

so then the next day i hit up another dealership, they said they got a black one, but i didn't want black i wanted the fuji blue. then they said they could trade it in with another car at another dealership. so im like kool. so they call the other dealership up where i went before and they said some one already put a deposit on it. im like bullshit some one did!

cuz i left that night at 8:30pm from that dealership that was charging 1k over msrp (they were closing). and i left for the other dealership at 9:00am to the other dealer. such dicks i tell ya.

but yeah im pretty sure that dealership still has that blue si. there called lia honda of northamton
u can go to www.liahonda.com but ur going to have to pay 1k over msrp. and there not going to budge on that price.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I'd call them again - block your # or call from a friends house. Say you saw a blue SI and wanted to see if it was for sale. See what they say.

·
Registered
110 Posts
rioyellows2k said:
Hate to burst your Bubble...but Invoice + $300 won't be happening anytime soon for you. You might be able to Snag a used one for about that much in 2-3 years. The production has fulfilled the Market's desire yet, and most likely never will. A kid's Parent offered me $25K for mine today. I would be willing to accept that offer...Next Year.

s***, gimme that kid's parent's number, or give 'em mine. i'll take that deal. mine's '07 fiji blue no navi, 700 miles on it. seriously...
pm me...

btw i payed 1k over msrp.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
thank you atru... I was thinking "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I doubt 9 months later they were still willing to do the same deal. How do people find these old ass threads to bump? Damn...

·
Registered
110 Posts
atruhondagrl said:
UMmmmmmmmmm

This thread is from FEBRUARY and the OP now owns a RR SI.

:laughing:

right you are. i just posted in case the kid's parent still wants to offer $25k for mine...;) which i'm sure isn't the case, but i was bored. saorry to bring it back...

otherwise this is dead...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts