8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides P2R, who else makes fuel rails. There is a possible meet coming in March near me and I dont think ill have the SC by that time, so Id like to up the engine bay a little bit before I wait a month for the SC to come. Also, who else sells Intake manifold covers, I want a new one of those too.

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
Are you of finnish decent by any chance? i think aem makes a fuel rail btw

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
Upon further researching aem does not make a fuel rail for our cars yet

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ great grandmother is %100 Finnish, shes one of the people that came over to America on one of those little boats in the 1900's. Shes 93 years old and still walking around. Ive been wanting to learn the language from her for awhile just keep forgetting when I see her

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
Yeah i have that tattoed on my arm my grandmother was 100 percent finnish and ive learned part of the language i also have Lojaalius,Perhe,and Toveri tattoed which means Loyalty,Family,and Companion + rep for being finnish man and yeah p2r is a good rail though

Reactions: eXe

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
Do all the K-series use returnless fuel set-ups then?

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i have that tattoed on my arm my grandmother was 100 percent finnish and ive learned part of the language i also have Lojaalius,Perhe,and Toveri tattoed which means Loyalty,Family,and Companion + rep for being finnish man and yeah p2r is a good rail though
:biggrin:. The only thing I dont like about the p2r rails is the gold color...im not trying to pimp my ride

K20Tuned.com :: Fuel Rails

·
Registered
10,083 Posts
haha i hear you on that hey man just buy it and repaint it and add your own style plus function yanno?

·
Registered
6,543 Posts

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i hear you on that hey man just buy it and repaint it and add your own style plus function yanno?
haha true, but repainting it would probably involve power-coating, and I dont have that machinery, so it would cost more money to get it painted....:sadwavy:

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
golden eagle makes one.
ill look them up, what about intake manifold covers

Cant seem to find much about golden eagle, their fuel rails are huge. I might just have to go with p2r or wait for skunk2, who knows wtf they are doing though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts