8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My apologies if this has been covered, but a couple of searches came up with nothing.

I just got myself the Kraftwerks SC kit and it says that an upgraded fuel pump is recommended. While that's all well and good, I'm wondering about fuel pressure. I know the old CT-E kits came with a crushed regulator and I've seen all sorts of posts about FPR, but nothing conclusive in regards to this kit. KW doesn't seem to make any comments about it.

I am wondering if I will need to build a return system or mess with fuel pressure, or if I can just drop in the 255 warlboro and be good to go.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Code:
My apologies if this has been covered, but a couple of searches came up with nothing.

I just got myself the Kraftwerks SC kit and it says that an upgraded fuel pump is recommended. While that's all well and good, I'm wondering about fuel pressure. I know the old CT-E kits came with a crushed regulator and I've seen all sorts of posts about FPR, but nothing conclusive in regards to this kit. KW doesn't seem to make any comments about it.

I am wondering if I will need to build a return system or mess with fuel pressure, or if I can just drop in the 255 warlboro and be good to go.
Just drop it in and Goooooo...:dance: if u decide later on u want to run E85 then u need to do a return setup..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts