8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fuel door could be frozen. Have somebody pull the fuel door lever while one other person kinda lightly prys the fuel door open. Not recommended though. Or just wash the car and pop open the fuel door then go to the gas station.

·
Registered
698 Posts
My last civic had that problem to. the cable snapped on mine. IF the car is sitll under warranty the dealership will just put a new one on. If he needs to open it to put gas in before the dealership will re open if you go through the trunk and pull back the carpet you can unhook the lock and the fuel door will open but good luck closing it again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue with my 06 si coupe. I took the lining in the trunk off and trying moving the cable back and forth with no luck. There supposed to be some kind of valve that you can turn to unlock the door but I can not find it. Please help. I need to put fuel in the tank, I am running low.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.