8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Ft. Myers, Southwest Fl stuff???

24K views 281 replies 32 participants last post by  aceasarsalad 
#1 ·
Hey, I've been on 8th for a while and I'm looking to step foot into maybe going to some meets. I live in the Fort Myers area. I do travel to Miami most of my weekends though. But I'm not sure where to start. I don't know anyone else with a 8th, so I'm totally new. I just love the cars and I wanna get to know some new people and maybe get some advice on my own ride.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#110 ·
That sucks. You could've atleast had an extra set of wheels. The OEM SI wheels. They were in mint condition. The tires were gone though LOL. They were the original michelins but were bald as Hell. I even put the "civic" and "SI" emblems in the car aswell. I removed them from the car but kept them. Everything I took off the SI I kept in my closet. Just incase.

Matt when is it a good time to drop by and give you the N+ wrenches?

How is the stiffness on them for you? Cause you can adjust the dampening to make them softer. I had them on pretty stiff.

#116 ·
No camber kit. Just running on the stock rear arms. That's why the rear tires are making a sound at higher speeds. Cause the inner part of the tires are cupping. Just rotate the fronts to the rear and it'll go away for the meantime until the other tires start to cup. But all that can be fixed with rear camber arms.

#120 · (Edited)
sweet man! I heard thats a great school for auto maint repair etc.

I remember wanting to do that when I was younger. I looked into it but never followed through, *dumbass*

You gonna move back down to Fort Myers when you're done or stay up in Orlando?

There are alot of good meets up there from what I hear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.