8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
hey guys i use to drive an rsx type s. now got into a fa5... im on clubrsx with over 3000post. very active on there when i had the type s :D

down to meet some 8th gen members and meet up at the spot also.
my name is john by the way. driving a black fa5...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i see u there all the time. i was the asian dude driving the black rsx... -_- my brother have a grey one...

anyways me and my friends at eating at buffalo wild wings tonight so if any of u are down to meet up. we will be over there by i75 exit 136...

when i mean my friends i mean these peeps right here and maybe some more

:D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sweet man. So i guess you ended up with an SI sedan? I know you were talking about getting something when we talked the last time.

What happen to your friend with the white S2K?
sold it for $9200 with 150,000 miles on it
picked up a srt4 (iuno why?) - sold it
picked up a crown vic (he was trying to be funny and end up being stupid)
sold the crown vic
i got him to buy my boss mazdaspeed3.

u got any mods done to your car?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
same here man! i love the es220s. i heard the 1st buddyclub coilovers dont come with the key? if u sell it how much would u let it go for? :]

im running a fujita intake with a p2r throttle body spacer with gasket. i also got my 09 front end conversion. 2 2009 bumper with upper grill and lower grill with 2009 fog lights. Also HFP lip on its way :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
cause i just blew all my money into the 2009 conversion lol. u interested? im going to post it up on 8th gen right now for 120obo. but ill sell to you for 100. :D all hardware included. no issues with it. ill even help u install it. it have a pull to it. vtec is nice also :D ill let u drive my car with it on right now. doesnt have any issues.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.