8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had some interesting offers thrown my way when I first bought these wheels from a friend about two months ago. At the time, I wasn't interested, but now I've had my time with them, so if the right trade offer comes my way, it's on to the next wheels.

These wheels are in very very near mint condition. When I bought them there wasn't a mark on them. The day I got my car back from the body shop, I noticed a mark on the rear passenger wheel. I know the mark wasn't there an hour before I brought the car in to the shop, as I noted every mark on the car and wheels. The body shop denies curbing it, and it doesn't really look like a curb so it's entirely possible a rock jumped up on the ride to or from the body shop. Regardless it's there. It's hardly noticeable and I'm sure easily covered with touchup paint, but I know it's there, and yes it's shown in the pictures.

Details of trade :readtherules::

1. I am located in HACKETTSTOWN, NJ (northwest corner).

2. This is a local only trade. I want to see your wheels in person, as you need to see these in person.

3. I am pretty much only looking for trades for wheels unless a crazy cash offer or something else is thrown my way.

4. If you're gonna offer a trade other than wheels, 8th civic related only please.

5. Not looking for 06-10 Civic wheels or painted Type S wheels.

6. Honda centercaps are not included or available. Those are the ones off of my '08 OEM Si. They match pretty closely if you have them. I might be able to get you the Acura centercaps for some coin if you want them.

7. TPMS sensors are included.

8. Tires (Toyo Versado (225/45/17) are included and brand new.

9. Your wheels need to have equally as much or nearly as much tread on the tires.

10. I am willing to put cash on top of the right offer.

11. I know my inbox on here will fill up fast so either just let me know you're interested in the thread and I'll PM you asap, or email me at [email protected]

12. I work full time M-F, and I'm in a band that practices Monday nights and plays out every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so my availability to meet up is pretty much down to Saturday and Sunday during the day, but message me anyway.

13. If you're really interested, be prepared to msg me your phone number and pictures of whatever trade you have.

14. Wheel specs are 17" x 7" with a +45mm offset. They weigh about 21lbs, and the inside diameter is 16 5/8".

I've included secondary pictures of each wheel at a better angle, but they do not include my info paper. Mods, you can easily tell they are the same wheels, but if this is a problem let me know, and I will take them down.

Wheel 1 (driver's front)

Wheel 2 (driver's rear)

Wheels 3 (pass rear-one with mark)

Wheel 4 (pass front

UPDATE!!!!!!

I had the wheels off of the car for a couple weeks, because the tires were so bad. Well I cleaned them really well, put the centercaps on my Si wheels and snapped some new pics while they were off. I also just got brand new tires installed (Toyo Versado LX). They are 225/45R17 and they are awesome tires. I was looking for quiet, nice riding tires. Well these are luxury touring tires and they deliver. Awesome!! Now for the pics!

Shiny:

Wheel 1 (one with mark):

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

Castings on back of wheels:

BRAND NEW TIRES (less than 30 miles so far):

PM Box is empty. :woowoo:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably more than they're really worth or I paid for them...lol. I love these wheels, and I don't really wanna go back to my OEM Si wheels unless I deem it worthy. PM me an offer...the worst I can say is no...lol.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ain't a high roller lol. I'd insult you with what I can afford on my car right now lol. All of my money has gone to expensive band equipment lately lol.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.