8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Work Emotion 11R 18x8.5 +38 offset. The tires are 245/40/18. These wheels and tires have less than 100 miles. I put them on and just not looking to be this aggressive. My loss can be your gain. I would sell for $1,450. I will ship but at buyer's expense. (The white decals are removable).

·
Registered
91 Posts
i'm an idiot, it says the tires on your paper.

wanted those tires to put on my gp's but they're backorder for like 6 weeks. i went with hankook v12's instead.

glws...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to sell without tires due to cost of dismount and chance of scratching a brand new wheel. I would separate but I have to have $1500 for the chance that I might also get stuck with the tires and like I say, if they get scratched then I take a huge loss. Hopefully you see my point. I will sell with tires for $1900 and then you can chance the dismount and re-sell them. Just a thought tho. Other than that, I have to keep them together.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't believe there is noone out there with a set of brand new or like new GPs that would not like to have a higher priced wheel for an even swap. ANYONE!?

·
Registered
9,713 Posts
I also want to get rid of my mugen si rear lip + the sideskirts + mugen si exhaust + mugen si. (Like new) suspension.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i guess i should have been more specific. I would consider trading for other wheels. I have my stockers, so don't really desire more stock wheels.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would do but shipping is the problem...
Do you live near a Greyhound bus station? I have shipped large items (i.e. hoods, fenders, etc) via Greyhound and they are very cheap. You just want to package/protect what you are shipping while it will be bounced around in the belly of their buses. We can work something out on shipping.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still got'em bump. Still would like GPs but would consider trade for 18s that are new or near new.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts