8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys for all of u who are not familiar with the ft desoto meets, they are amazing. My friend Chris (Stp03bluesi on Clubrsx) hosts them and we always have good turnouts. This will most likely be the last one of the year as they are only hosted about 2-3 times a year. We rent a pavillion and have some bbq, snap some pics, sometimes go for some rolling shots and just hang out.

http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_Ft_DeSoto.htm

Fort Desoto Park
3500 Pinellas Bayway S.,
Tierra Verde, FL 33715

I am kinda helping him arrange this one and hoping we can get a large turnout. I hope we can get a bunch of 8thgens out there. It will either be on Nov 17th which is a saturday or November 25th which is a Sunday. lemme know who is interested.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where u at? Cuz if ur from fl there are prolly ppl rolling out here from where u are.

·
Registered
543 Posts
phil... let me know the exact date so my crew can go... the 25th sounds good coz it a sunday and most of them are off from work... just let me know!!!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i was gonna say that too but im kinda liking the 17th b/c saturdays are usually easier for most ppl and if u ask off now u will get it by then. I can usually never get sat off but i asked way in advance for this one. I am pretty sure its gonna be on the 17th.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok meet is changed its on the 25th at 12ish. I hope john and ur whole crew can make it now and i hope a lot of 8th ppl can show their faces. Hit me up if u want info. John, Sang both know my celi # or pm and i will give it to u. As the date approaches i will keep in contact with all of u. As Always it is free, might be some go-karting after (that is not free) and if u want to help out with some grub that is always appreciated.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah dude it is on the 25th and btw there are like 10+ crsx orlando crew ppl rolling down prolly Joey (solo8thgensi) on here is a member of that crew. He is trying to ***** out but we're not gonna let him lol.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
FijiPhil said:
Yeah dude it is on the 25th and btw there are like 10+ crsx orlando crew ppl rolling down prolly Joey (solo8thgensi) on here is a member of that crew. He is trying to ***** out but we're not gonna let him lol.

hey hey joey is my twin RR up here...though mines the twin thats low key and what not. Yeah i might roll down sat night and roll up sunday or monday am.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hell yeah do what u can but i advise u to not miss it its always fun and judging by the recent weather it is going to be very pleasant and not hot as balls.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
lol damn Phil.... ur posts are like one or two ppl apart from one another. hahha hollaaaa!!

i should be there just one day after i return to FL from Thanksgiving trip. count me innnnnnnnnnnn @ the moment.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So thanks to the srt4 crew who rolled up to ft desoto last time the park no longer will reserve pavillions for car meets. So Chris and I are going to go real early and take one. I am supplying food so any help would be greatly appreciated. Who wants to roll out with me lets get this list going.

1. FijiPhil

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Updating the list here is the revised list for the meet.

1. GTPhil
2. STP03bluesi
3. K20Adam
4. K20King
5. KLK15

Lets get it to at least 15 from ppl on here.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Updating

1. GTPhil
2. STP03bluesi
3. K20Adam
4. K20King
5. KLK15
6. SOLO8thGenSi

in... again. :eek:hnoes:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts