Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS:08 fog light switch and harness

so i recently ordered a fog light kit and they sent me the one with VSA and my si does not have vsa (downside of living in canada) so anyways i'm selling these for $55US both parts are brand new never installed.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what is the part number for the stalk knob?
i don't know the part number on the stalk. i have the part number for the kit 08v31-sva-100d

·
Registered
54 Posts
yo

Hey I'm selling the 2 cover pieces for the VSA switch. Let me know if your interested. I just recently bought the stalk and dang it I shoulda waited and cope this. This is cheap price. I bought one for like 70 dollars. Oh and also the piece that holds the covers up. Where the coin holder is at. Here are some pictures. PM me if interested...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i drive a coupe so i don't need any covers i just need the actual button and the interior wiring harness. thanks for the offer though

·
Registered
411 Posts
you know what, i think we have a winner here.
i have the button and need the stalk switch, lol

but yeah actually don't know if it'll work b/c mine is aftermarket and yours is oem so yeah nvm

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
you know what, i think we have a winner here.
i have the button and need the stalk switch, lol

but yeah actually don't know if it'll work b/c mine is aftermarket and yours is oem so yeah nvm
it will work, couse the only harness thats difrent is the one inside the car, so if you get the OEM one it changes the one inside. but you need the relay also.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i am def interested...i have the one with the push button and i bought it by accident. i have been looking for something like this for months lol let me know!

PM'ed
replied.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.