Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Hey everybody! this is my first FS post on here, but rest assured that I'm a legit kinda guy. I have many vouches on other boards and if you'd like, my Ebay username is audioguru76 (100% Positive feedback). With that being said, here's what I got for sale.

Set of 4 Work Emotion XD9 17x7.5 +42 in MGS color mounted up with stock 2008 Si Michelin 215/45/17 with around 5-6k miles on them. Honda TPMS sensors are already installed and are included. Wheels are excellent, tires too.

Don't really want to seperate tires/wheels and not looking for wheel trades at this time (I'm probably going to order my next set of wheels cuz I want a staggered setup of 18s). Wheels are located in Cape Girardeau, MO (about 100 miles south of St Louis).

NEW PRICE !! $1500 shipped to lower 48, $1400 picked up Don't be afraid to make reasonable offers. Will consider partial trades for K series swap parts (into EK chassis) like 5spd Kseries trans, mounts, axles, cylinder heads (no A3s), etc. Would prefer to sell outright, so the trades would have to pretty darn good.

Per the rules here are the pics, if you are a serious buyer and need a detail pic of something or different angle, whatever LMK.

in the pic below in the 7oclock area it appears to have a blemish. That was from mounting the tire (idiot tire shop). It was a light scuff into the paint and has been professionally repaired and is NOT VISIBLE, even under close inspection. In fact, since I've moved the wheels around, I can't figure out which one had the scuff to begin with to take a new pic of it.

I couldn't fit the required sign in this pic, sorry.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
[quote_trickyazn]your used stock tires are not worth 300 lol.. [/quote]

evidently not to YOU! but TPMS AND Tires should be worth something...and at 300 more than the link...INCLUDES SHIPPING!

Plus, I already posted that people could make REASONABLE offers.

The wheels are near mint, the tires are excellent, TPMS included and you're bustin my chops for something you don't even want to buy (it seems to me).

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
well I'm not trying to bust your thread but you did post your rim/tire package a bit high.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.