8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Too bad am on the same predicament as u are...just got engaged too and need to save for the wed. Otherwise i'll be on these like flies! Bump and GLWS!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies, guys. I'm going to look into how I would ship them today. Still prefer a local buyer but I'll keep you guys posted in this thread.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
lets say i get these. is there a way to buff some of those blemishes out or make them better??

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lets say i get these. is there a way to buff some of those blemishes out or make them better??
Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, no. The rock chips on the wheels are pretty deep. Touch up paint would be the only thing that would work.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi Everyone. Ok, so obviously many people want these shipped. So I'm here asking for some ideas on how to package these things. Finding boxes big enough to ship 2 together will be extremely difficult and I don't want to ship four separate packages.

What if I taped to wheels together, separated by something of course, and bubble wrapped the **** out of them. Should be ok for shipping right? Two together will probably around 60 lbs. A quick run on the UPS website says that'll cost about $35 give or take. So two packages will be around $70-$80 to ship.

Anyone else have recommendations? If we figure something out, I'll get on it right away.

·
Registered
779 Posts
trade for black motegi tracklites 17x8 +45 with bfg's lots of tread

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.