8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of rays volk racing CE28 Black w/ polish lip up for sale.

I got these off of a friend who had them on his 2004 wrx. It's a dual bolt pattern of 5x100 and 5x114 18x8.5 +44 offset.

I was going to put them on my car this summer but ran into some money problems so I need to get these wheels sold.

The wheels are 9/10 condition wise. There are a few minor scratch's on the lips of a couple of the wheels but you can hardly tell unless your looking for them. They are wraped with Pzero nero tires 235/40/18 that have maybe 30-40% tread left probably one or two more summers left on them. They will come with the lugnuts as well.

I am not looking to part anything out just trying to get them sold as a package.

I am looking to get at least what I paid for them but am willing to take any reasonable offers.

Price: $2200 OBO Shipping will be availible at buyers expense. If your local to Oregon or Washington that would be prefered.

Forms of payment accepted: Paypal(verified), Postal Money order, or Certified check

If you would like to see more photos you can go here: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab267/trung12nv/

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
They arent dual pattern. Its only 5x100
And if the lugs came off a Subie they won't fit either.

Just trying to help the 8th community :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.