8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys i have a few things for sale. i believe the price is fair for all and wont go any lower. would love to sell all together but will def sell seperately. I used the short shift and cable bushings for maybe 10k miles. took em out because i was thinking about going a different route. everything is in great working order. even includes installation instructions and the special little tool to make it easy to install the Short shift. the bushings and short shift were bought together from TWM. the shift knob is a custom shift knob that i had a buddy make for me. nice custom little piece made of stainless steal. one of a kind. not too flashy, real subtle little knob. a tiny bit skinnier than the stock knob but sits lower and looks real nice. a little heavier than stock knob too.

CABLE BUSHINGS SOLD

$35 shipped for each item within 48 states. which will include paypal fee and shipping costs. and if all bought together i will do $95 shipped including paypal fees.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I bought the cable bushings..... but then realized I have an 08 and they are for an 06 PM me if someone wants them for the same price that I paid ($35 shipped). I'll start a new thread when the get here and I can take pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.