8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have for sale a used tusudo 70mm exhaust for an FA5 sedan. the mid pipe has a 16in exhaust pipe welded in because the previous owner added a resonator and i did not like it so i had it cut off and a pipe re welded in its place. im asking 175 shipped for the exhaust. thanks

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
^how so?? Like bangin on an unused ganger bracket thingy or what???

Op,
muffler similar to a ti-c like size of cannister wise and is it angled like ti-c?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dude the muffler its self cost that much no thanks. just because its been cut and rewelded has nothing to do with the performance of it and its a strong weld its not going to ever come off

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^how so?? Like bangin on an unused ganger bracket thingy or what???

Op,
muffler similar to a ti-c like size of cannister wise and is it angled like ti-c?
i think it would be the rear cross member it bangs on just as the mid pipe beds around it but fixed it and never did after that. its not angled up like the Ti-c its more of a side angle

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
hmm, if it was a for a coupe, i might would come take it off your hands..... don't really think i feel like having it shortened... how much picked up?

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
i have one on my fg and its very very deep and loud great exhaust for the money..(and mine for the coupe hit the metal thing behind the rear bumper, its the hangers on the exaust are just a tad long i just got some metal snips and cut the piece behnd the bumper. problem solved)

bump

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.