8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
Firestrife said:
thats quite a high price. i check ebay and John Deere comes out to $25 untrimmed.
If you do $28 or close shipped ill be interested.
dude seriously...read auctions carefully:
directly from ebay:
ebay said:
The HIR 9012 can replace a stock 9006/ HB4 bulb.

The HIR 9011 can replace a stock 9005/ HB3 bulb.

The cost is $24.95 PER BULB. Shipping is $6 in the US, USPS priority. This covers up to 8 bulbs at a time (total per box). International shipping is available at prevailing rates; email for a quote.

When you order, please specify how many bulbs of each type you require. Send me an email to [email protected] if you like. For instance, many cars could use two 9011 high beams and two 9012 low beams. You can call them 9005 and 9006 if you like, or just high or low; I confirm each order by email before shipping. You never have to worry about ordering the wrong bulbs, and I always combine shipping to guarantee the lowest postage.

All bulbs are brand new, never installed, direct from the Toshiba factory. They are very rugged and solidly built, as light bulbs go. Sorry, but there is no warranty on a light bulb, and all sales should be considered final. If you have any question about whether a bulb will fit in your car, ask me. I only have the two bulb types, HIR 9011 and HIR 9012, which can replace 9005 and 9006. I don't know of any other automotive bulb types available with the HIR technology at this time. You should treat offers that claim otherwise with caution.

THE BULBS ARE $24.95 EACH, PER SINGLE BULB, NOT PER PAIR!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.