8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hah yeah I understand; however, have you never been to the island before?

You should bring a significant other or a friend and make a little tourist trip out of it. And I'd say this even if you weren't wanting to help me offload my goods :) The harbour downtown here is pretty nice and there is some great driving to be had up and around the island. If you ski there's also Mt. Washington.

I can let you guys know if I make my way over to the mainland in January.
:sadwavy:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
hah yeah I understand; however, have you never been to the island before?

You should bring a significant other or a friend and make a little tourist trip out of it. And I'd say this even if you weren't wanting to help me offload my goods :) The harbour downtown here is pretty nice and there is some great driving to be had up and around the island. If you ski there's also Mt. Washington.

I can let you guys know if I make my way over to the mainland in January.
:sadwavy:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1789607&postcount=39

lets see if i can hold out, black ice totally off guard so im re-building the rear right suspension.

·
Registered
201 Posts
yea like nammer said, i was thinking of spenindg maybe weekend down there and hopefully pick up ur coilovers but at my money spending rate :police: lol gl w/ the sales sum1 will turn out soon. maybe just maybe if ur coilovers hang around long enuff i mite grab em!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Uhm debating if I should grab the rear camber kit off of you.

still trying to save money for body work and suspension work on my car right now >_<

cause body work alone is 1000+

and the damage on the suspension, I'm not sure of the cost yet

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so for sure u ran around 10,000km on those coilovers?
if that.

I just took one road trip down into the US on Interstate Hwy 5 this summer.

The SPC cambers look pretty cool - light weight and a beautifully fabricated piece.

Anyway, I will be driving over to the mainland on new year's eve and can do the drop off then, or when I'm on my way back to the island (probably on the 2nd).

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
can i get pics of the SPC f/r? also u take paypal?
check shipping for that to h8z 2j7 im in montreal i really want them
Hi there mate, I'm currently in Australia until after xmas so I can't snap a picture for you right now, but this is what they look like (albeit with a bit of dust on them)

rear:

front:

I'd be happy to send them out to you (yes I take paypal). Can you search out a rough estimate for the best shipping rates to you from V8N 5X6 (Victoria, I can drop them off at any depot here) and let me know. Cheers.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Sydney heading back soon - will try to post up some pics.

anyway, if someone was to take the Super Streets and the camber kit, I'll give you the EDFC for free.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
pmed meng
edit:awww man! can i get the SS with the edfc for 800?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
hey meng i call dibs!! >< >< >< lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts