8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a Takeda SRI for sale. Has about 5-6k miles on it, so its basically new. Similar to Fujita or AEM short rams except the filter is a better design and much easier to clean. No oil needed. There's a scratch on from where the intake tube meets up with the stock stud but its minor and you can't see it unless you look for it.
I also have P2R throttle body spacer and the two gaskets for it and studs. Was on the car for about 2k so its basically brand new.
And a P2R intake manifold gasket never installed and still in the unopened package.

Takeda SRI- $175 firm
P2R TBS- SOLD!!!!!
P2R IMG- $15

p2r intake manifold gasket BRAND NEW!!!

fyi i also have a vibrant gen 2 street power exhaust stealh edition (black) and a Buddy Club race header available. The exhaust has the same mileage as the intake and the header i got off of a member about a month ago. $975 takes the whole setup.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ did you dyno your car with that intake?
no, I never dyno'd my car, but Takeda claims a gain of 17hp and 16 lb/ft . I'm going to guess it makes the same as Fujita, AEM and other similar short rams, maybe a few horsepower more because of the better filter design.

added the P2R IMG to the OP heres a pic:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
In for pix & price of just the header. Shipping??

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Pix of header please... & how much??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts