8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my StopTech Big Brake Kit which I purchased more than a year ago, but only had installed for two weeks. This kit comes complete with 328mm x 28mm rotors, pads, and calipers. What this kit is missing are the steel braided lines which you will need to purchase to install. Complete instructions are provided with the kit. I am asking $1150 for the set. I originally paid $1699 for them. Shipping will be a flat $50 for the lower 48 states.

Price Drop!!! Asking $1050

Why is this not installed on my car? This kit requires at least a +35 offset or higher wheel. The Type-R wheels I was running were +60 and required 25mm spacers. I did not like the ride with the spacers installed, so I took the kit off and it has been sitting in the garage since. Even my stock Mugen GPs that are +48 offset needed spacers to clear these brakes. I am including in the sale the (4) H&R 25mm spacers I have if you need them.

Please make sure that these will fit your car if you are going to buy them. If you have any questions, please send me a PM. If my PM is full, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Steve

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The spacers are free to the person who purchases the BBK. If that person does not need them, then I will sell them on.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
If you are willing to part out the HR spacers (I only need 2), please PM me. I am sure 2 left over for the kit is good for any buyer wanting this kit as the spacers will only be needed for wheel clearances up front.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts