8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking upgrade to some aftermarkets and looking for some extra $$$ in my pocket...So im looking to sell my stocks with tires for $300 or best offer. Tires were recently replaced at Costco (a lil before xmas) so they have at least 85% thread left. I have some pics but they are pretty bad quality (taking from my treo... the best thing i could find at the time). Also these wheels were painted flat black 2 months ago so thats something to consider if this is your cup of tea.

Feel free to ask any questions...
I prefer local picked up. I also don't have a problem driving out a little to meet up. Please reply if interested.

Here are pics of the four wheels, sorry about that fifth pic. I tried to take pics with my "sign" but the camera lost focus when i included it into the pic.

^ These pics took today (its been raining so thats why the tires are wet).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey,

These are 16x6.5, 45 mm offset, right? If so, willing to sell just the wheels? I have no use for the tires as I am looking for a set for my 06 Element. Price for wheels only shipped to 97124?

Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

These are 16x6.5, 45 mm offset, right? If so, willing to sell just the wheels? I have no use for the tires as I am looking for a set for my 06 Element. Price for wheels only shipped to 97124?

Thanks.
PM'd. any more takers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts