Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everybody,

I have some Stance Coilovers for sale! These are made for our cars and track prepped!

Whether you TRACK your car or want to SLAM your ride; these coils will be perfect for you.

I have only driven with these coilovers for around 500 miles. They are practically BRAND NEW!

I will be letting these babies go for $1200.

Shipping will be paid by the buyers.

For locals,I can help you with the installation if you'd like once you get these Coilovers.

Coilovers are 14 way adjustable, come with pillowball mounts, brackets for brake lines and the works.

Selling these because I am planning on going back to stock.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
i hope thats not how you ride the coilovers and those pictures are from when you were adjusting them lol...bump for you? do you have any pics on the car curious on how the drop is

edit: nvm i thought the locking bar was on the bottom now i m seeing 3 of them teehee

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope thats not how you ride the coilovers and those pictures are from when you were adjusting them lol...bump for you? do you have any pics on the car curious on how the drop is

edit: nvm i thought the locking bar was on the bottom now i m seeing 3 of them teehee
:rotfl:

I will post some pics of the drop tomorrow. After I was my car. Gotta be presentable! :wheee:

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
I can vouch for these coilovers, they ride GREAT and handle like a champ. I got super jealous when he got them.

Anyways, Raul he's located in Socal but shipping to you isn't bad since were in the same state.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.