8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry mods for earlier thread but here it goes:

I have a set of brand new skunk2 sport shocks for any 06-09 civic coupe/sedan, Si or non-Si. I had bought these with the intention of matching them to my tein s-tech springs but have decided on an alternate route. these shocks are brand new i only opened the box to inspect and take pics. if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I do not get on this site very often so email or texting my phone are the easiest ways to get a hold of me.

price: $320 firm
contact: 512.577.0288 (text only I do not pick up on numbers i don't know), or email [email protected]

I am willing to ship as long as buyer assumes full shipping responsibilities. I only accept cash or money orders NO PAYPAL.

The only trades I will accept at this time is either an iPhone (has to be 3G or 3gs and it must be unlocked) or a complete nitrous kit (prefer dry but either works).

Thanks guys. Let's get this sold now..........

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
^yea i hear you man. but i've dealt with too many paypal issues in the past and also their fees for use sucks that i'm sick of it.

pending to local buyer..............

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
final lowered price.

$300 picked up
$350 shipped anywhere in 48 state US

don't ask me to lower it please i'm losing alot of money doing this already. thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^ sorry guys. had this up for awhile and nobody wanted to buy so i'm keeping them besides got some other things i'm adding too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts