8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price: $180 USD Shipped

This retrofit was done by Nomar06. It has an ion coated lens which differs from the conventional clear lens that is commonly found on blazer projectors. I have been using the unit for approximately 4 months. I decided to go a different route when I got into a fender bender that required me to change my front bumper. I have no had fog lights installed since then and I'm looking for something that will match my clear retrofitted headlights.

The purchaser will have to either cut new lexan, purchase pre-cut lexan or re-seal the fog lights with the lexan that was originally removed (will be provided). I originally took off the lexan to replace them since they are showing some signs of aging.

The back of the bulb holder was originally cut off. In order to keep the bulb in place, glue or tape will be required. This was originally cut off to enable other HID bulbs to be used. In my case, I used a D2S bulb.

Another thing is that there are water spots on the inside of the lens. This does not affect the output.

Sorry, I do not have any output pictures.

How it looked with a halogen bulb:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
You can stick a cue-tip or something like it inside to clean the lens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts