·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Application: 06+ Honda Civic Si
Set of 4 lowering springs
Slightly firmer than stock
1.0" drop front and 1.2" rear

Drop from my understanding is more in the 1.2-1.4" region for both front and back. Looks great once lowered and with the Comptech name you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
do you a camber kit for your fg2^^ any camber wear? How's your ride quality? Thanks!
As long as you get your toe adjusted to back within spec while your car is being aligned you don't have to worry about camber wear. I drove 25,000 miles in my last Si on a lowered suspension and the tires were perfect. Toe will kill your tires a LOT faster than camber will.

Ride-quality-wise expect the car to ride a little more firm but otherwise you won't see a lot of change. The car will have a lot less body roll and it should feel a little sharper thanks to the lower center of gravity. Combine this with a nice rear sway and your car should feel AWESOME!

The good thing about these springs is they lower the car enough to make a noticible difference (meaning it'll look a hell of a lot better), but not enough so that you have to worry about scraping a lot.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To repeat what I said:

With that said no reasonable offer will be refused so feel free to PM me.
If you don't like the price please feel free to PM me one that you think better suits it! An asking price is just that; An asking price.

Thanks for viewing everyone.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
these are ok for an FG1, right? and do you or does anyone have any pictures of the drop? im considering Pro-K springs, but am interested in these.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
^ Similar, Comptech springs are made by Eibach. The front is lower than the back, just slightly. The pro-kits are lower in the rear and slightly higher in the front. Ride is slightly stiffer than stock.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
^ Similar, Comptech springs are made by Eibach. The front is lower than the back, just slightly. The pro-kits are lower in the rear and slightly higher in the front. Ride is slightly stiffer than stock.
For sedans, pro-kit is 1.2 front 1.0 back.. only for coupes, 1.0 front 1.2 back. GL with your sale, i sold my set really cheap.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
i thought Pro-K and Comptech were both 1.0 / 1.2? i just checked the sticky > http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/suspension-brakes/44772-06-civic-si-2-4dr-spring-rates-drop-guide.html

it says for sedans its what you describe though. so now im confused.. im only asking these things bc im seriously considering these springs. thanks.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
i thought Pro-K and Comptech were both 1.0 / 1.2? i just checked the sticky > http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/suspension-brakes/44772-06-civic-si-2-4dr-spring-rates-drop-guide.html

it says for sedans its what you describe though. so now im confused.. im only asking these things bc im seriously considering these springs. thanks.
yea, thats what i thought. so they DO sell springs for the coupe and sedan, separately?
On paper, it states 1.0 front and 1.2 rear but installed..... not the same story.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.