8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my polished Fujita Short Ram Intake. I used it for about 10,000 miles and just bought a black intake off of another member so I no longer need this. Everything on the intake is in great shape with a couple dings and bends in the air filter which I have pictured below. It will come in all original packaging and include the original instructions.
The only thing is that the silicone elbow has been trimmed to fit either the CT blower or a P2R Throttle Body spacer.
Price is $120 shipped to the continental United States.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it wont sorry. Fitment is for 06-10 SI's only. My mistake I probably should have mentioned that in my first post.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The P2R spacer is around $80 if I remember correctly. Then if you choose to add 1 or 2 thermal gaskets to that it will obviously go up. And yes the P2R throttle body spacer bolts right up to the stock intake manifold and throttle body.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you wanted to replace the silicone elbow with a new one than the spacer would not be needed. You could possibly make it work as is, but I am not guaranteeing that as I have not tried it. I believe PepBoys (in my area) sells a bunch of random silicone elbows which you could probably buy to work with this, or could possibly contact Fujita directly and order a new one.
I dont have a spacer to go with it and I am not willing to buy a spacer just to sell this. If you end up with a spacer and want this than not a problem at all.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry man, money was recieved last night, forget to lock the thread. Thanks for the interest though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.