8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy,

For sale is a Pioneer AppRadio 3 SPH-DA210 model. This is the model with the motorized faceplate to access the cd/dvd drive. I bought this unit direct from Pioneer's website. It is a factory refurbished model (saved a couple hundred) and has functioned exactly like a new unit would. I have had this unit in my Civic LX for about 10 months.

Reason for selling: I originally bought a Pioneer AVH-X3700BHS and returned it because it did not support App Radio Mode so I could mirror my phone's GPS onto the screen. I bought the AppRadio 3 because it can do that, however I was much more comfortable with the user interface on the 3700 (I will be replacing this AR3 with one of the newer like the 5700BHS).

This sale includes:
- Pioneer AppRadio 3 SPH-DA210 unit
- Wiring harness that came with the radio
- GPS antenna for the radio
- HDMI cable for the radio

Asking Price: $220

I am in the North Shore area of MA. Local sale is preferred but I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Email me at [email protected] for a faster response.

Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah ended up selling it locally. It wasn't bad but I had a 2015 AVH-3700bhs before it and I always felt like it was a downgrade for me. The UI on the app radio 3 wasn't the greatest...too many settings to do something simple. I ended up getting the AVIC-7000NEX and so far love it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts