8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this season has been crazy for me. I'll start by apologizing that the date on my images is not recent but life has been full of surprises. Starting with the fact that I was pinned against a guard rail in my 2009 Civic Si Coupe by a flat bead truck. This immediately totaled the car, no doubt. So I parted out a bunch of stuff to sell here. A few weeks later, my wife lost control in the snow and totaled her 2015 Nissan Rogue Select. Thankfully, we are both safe and not injured. Holidays came up fast. Then my wife needed a massive open knee surgery a week before Christmas. So, its been a wild ride.

So here we are... lots of stuff to sell. Offer a price if you see something you like. I may have pics for some things I didn't list. If that's the case, make an offer.

• TWM Base & Cable Bushing Kit ---------------------- $30
  • TWM FR Short Shifter ---------------------- $200
  • TWM M1 Abrams weighted shift knob ---------------------- $125
  • Weathertech Window Deflectors, Dark Smoke, Scuff on driver’s side (coupe) ---------------------- $30
  • K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit + Filter Silver 69-1014TS ---------------------- $175
  • Extra K&N filter ---------------------- $15
  • Hondata Flashpro (non-BT) ---------------------- $550
  • New Hybrid Racing CMC ---------------------- $165
  • New Hawk HPS Rear Pads ---------------------- $50
  • New Centric Front Rotors (2) ---------------------- $70
  • New Centric Rear Rotor (1) ---------------------- $12
  • New OEM Caliper Rebuild Kits (2 Front + 2 Rear) ---------------------- $80
  • Used OEM J35 throttle body ---------------------- !!SOLD!!!
  • OEM Front & Rear brake pad shims ---------------------- $20
  • Misc. plastic clips ---------------------- Free
  • OEM Trans TQ Mount injected ---------------------- $15
  • Used OEM windshield wiper (not sure if it is passenger or driver) ---------------------- $10
  • OEM oil drain plug ---------------------- $5
  • OEM traans drain plug ---------------------- $5
  • Magnetic oil drain plug ---------------------- $5
  • TPMS sensors (some may be bad) ---------------------- $20
  • OEM Trunk Cargo Net Kit (coupe) ---------------------- $35
  • OEM Trunk Bag hook ---------------------- $10
  • New Carbon Fiber Shifter Bezel ---------------------- !!!SOLD!!!
  • New Passenger Door lock actuator $30
  • Used - OEM brake booster ---------------------- $20
  • Used - OEM brake vacuum hose ---------------------- $10
  • Used - OEM brake master cylinder ---------------------- $20
  • Used - OEM RF Caliper w/ hose ---------------------- $40
  • Used - OEM LF caliper w/ hose ---------------------- $40
  • Used - OEM RR caliper w/ hose ---------------------- $40
  • Used - OEM LR caliper w/ hose ---------------------- $40
  • New driver side door handle (unpainted) ---------------------- $20
  • Misc exhaust hardware ---------------------- !!!GONE!!!
  • Used - OEM header to muffler including heat shields (Coupe) ---------------------- Make an Offer
  • Used - Invidia header (ripped flex pipe - see pic) Coupe ---------------------- !!!SOLD!!!
  • Crystal black pearl touch up pen ---------------------- Free
  • 4x RSX wheels painted gunmetal Grey with 205/55ZR-16 BFGOODRICH G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S SL (90% life} ---------------------- $400 for wheels and tires

Imgur Album

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm interested in the trans torque mount. But I don't know of any benefits that the injected mounts provide. I have all original mounts and dampeners. I'm thinking about buying this used Injected OEM Trans Torque mount. And maybe a Hasport lower mount that people get when they have a header. I heard that the lower mount helps improve shifting.

Question: Should I replace any of the other mounts along with this one? I daily the car, and I want it to be relatively comfortable. Not looking for too much increase in NVH. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm interested in the trans torque mount. But I don't know of any benefits that the injected mounts provide. I have all original mounts and dampeners. I'm thinking about buying this used Injected OEM Trans Torque mount. And maybe a Hasport lower mount that people get when they have a header. I heard that the lower mount helps improve shifting.

Question: Should I replace any of the other mounts along with this one? I daily the car, and I want it to be relatively comfortable. Not looking for too much increase in NVH. Any thoughts?
I think the mount I have is considered the lower mount. I had it injected for my header as you mentioned.

I ultimately replaced all 3 tq mounts with injected oem. Newly injected they increased vibration a lot. It changed how my exhaust sounded too. However, it helped prevent lost energy in the oem rubber flex. It was pretty noticable. It helped with wheel hop a lot. Shifting was worlds better. After a year the vibration calmed down bc they broke in. The one I'm selling is broken in. Even broke in, people with oem mounts in their cars commented on the difference positively.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
338 Posts

I think the mount I have is considered the lower mount. I had it injected for my header as you mentioned.

I ultimately replaced all 3 tq mounts with injected oem. Newly injected they increased vibration a lot. It changed how my exhaust sounded too. However, it helped prevent lost energy in the oem rubber flex. It was pretty noticable. It helped with wheel hop a lot. Shifting was worlds better. After a year the vibration calmed down bc they broke in. The one I'm selling is broken in. Even broke in, people with oem mounts in their cars commented on the difference positively.

I hope that helps.
Thanks let me know where to send PayPal to. You can DM me...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts