8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wassup 8thcivic. I got a pair (other 2 are sold) 20mm Ichiba V2 spacers for sale. They have only been used for a little over 4k miles and are very durable. From DD to aggressive driving in the turns, I have had no issues. They come with the hubcentric rings.

Price for 2:
110 shipped
105 picked up

Now on to the pictures:

Here's the fitment when I had them on my GP's:

Let me know if you guys have any questions or want anymore pictures! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys. I put up the prices. If you guys are down for the prices, PM me! Thanks!

And no. No issues using them on the GP's. Just gotta roll your rear fenders.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated prices are up. I know they were a little high the first time. I was making it rain on COD while I was making the prices, so they came out a little washed up lol.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Not to be a ball buster, but I think the prices are still a bit high. Just bought a brand new set for $240 shipped.

·
Registered
815 Posts
haha, sorry man, just thought I'd let you know. Now, I wish I saw your post about 2 weeks ago since I just bought the exact same spacers. GLWS

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
so 20mm won't clear the GP's? I was thinking about running 20mm in the rear, stock studs still come out to far?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah they stick out too far for the GP's. But I put my new wheels on my cut studs and I haven't had any issues. So if you ever plan on running with no spacer in the future, you should still be ok.

Bump!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.