8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, am selling 2 9006 10k HID bulbs, because i just went Retro and will not be needing this anymore, they where on my car for about 3month.. am asking $40 bucks including shipping.. anywhere in the U.S and Canada.. the bulbs came on my Xentec HID Kit..

Here is a picture!(note i had smoke overlays on the headlights) they are really blue.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump..

New low price.. $35 including shipping!

You can use this bulbs as a spare if you want, incase anything happens to your original ones.. or if you are looking for a more blue color this is it:thumb:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
In order to use these i'd have to replace the whole ballast and everything right? I have 6k right now.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can u post pics of them at night por favor
This is the only night picture that i have of them!(Note that they should be much brighter with no smoke headlights, on this picture my headlights where smoke)

In order to use these i'd have to replace the whole ballast and everything right? I have 6k right now.
No, you do not need to replace anything, only your bulbs from 6k to my 10k, if your bulbs right now are 9006 than you ballast should work on this:thumb:

Am uploading a picture of the bulbs right now!

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pictures of the bulbs:thumb:

Guys this are ready to ship, and they are pack in the plastic tube for a 100% protection to the bulbs:biggrin:

price as stated on the original post, $35 including the shipping.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
around 10000 k dont you start to lose light? just wondeing XD

Well they are brither than stock, but not as bright as say 6k, the lower the kelvin the more light you will get, the higher the kelvin the bluer the light will look, for example 10k is the blues you can go, 12k will make the light start to look purple instead of blue.

I hope this helps people.:wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.