Condition : 10/10 MINT
Includes : Dash Trim and Security Code
Price : SOLD SOLD SOLD!
WILLING TO SHIP!
Located in Central Florida

·
Registered
147 Posts
this is only the headunit without the amp correct ? so if i was to place this to a lx there will be an empty connection for the amp right ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure how it works...but does not include any seperate amp.

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
This is only a replacement for an Si, because it's red first of all, and second it's premium and uses an external amp, so it would barely make any sound in any other civic. Premiums are 1 cd only, I dont think any civic comes with a 6 cd changer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks

Thank-you for the great info.
For reasons of keeping costs down, in order to achieve a bit more bass, what are opinions about:
(a) replacing my stock non-prem oem system with used components from an oem prem system (HU, oem amp, and oem sub) versus
(b) new LOC, small aftermarket amp, small aftermarket sub.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the stock SI components, as well as the rears, and sub....I'm not sure where the external amp is located...I thought it was built in to the Head-Unit. If not...I can get you that too. Let me know what you are interested in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
stock stuff

Is the actual HU separate a unit separate from the front panel? Just wondering what kind of job it will be to swap HU's.
I think I read somewhere on here that the amp is somewhere around the shifter area?...
I would be interested in the oem premium HU, the oem amp and the oem sub (and any wiring I assume that goes from amp to sub). wouldn't need the rears unless they are better quality than the non-prem ones, or if they are wired differently (to amp?).

·
Registered
45 Posts
XM radio

Hi..what would I need to get the XM radio feed? I have a 2008 Si with the same premium unit, but want to aff XM radio.

Thanks

Viraf

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK...if somoeone wants the whole set-up let me know...I have the entire OEM set-up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.