8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am very interested in this. I have an 06 civic si coupe. What do I need to get this installed and ready to go? Everything here will work??? LET ME KNOW ASAP!

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
Neo, is the GPS antenna cut off? Looks like it. When looking at the back of the navi I believe it's the top left plug.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am very interested in this. I have an 06 civic si coupe. What do I need to get this installed and ready to go? Everything here will work??? LET ME KNOW ASAP!
You'll either need to bring this over to an experienced audio shop and have them wire it up for you. Or you can search through this site and get help from other experienced users and have them guide you with their assistance. I was not going to install this into a Civic, so I unfortunately I can not instruct you.

Neo, is the GPS antenna cut off? Looks like it. When looking at the back of the navi I believe it's the top left plug.
Yes, you are correct. I figure you can source one from the dealer or from someone else on here. You can even use GPS antennas from other headunits, most of them share the same connection. And it's not expensive at all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.