8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is for the Innovative 60a Front Engine Torque Mount for the Civic Si. It is BRAND NEW. This is a great addition for someone with the Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Dampening Power Stick, or Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Torque Dampener, or nothing at all. This mount can be used for any application to help reduce wheel hop.

Asking price is $100 shipped to lower 48 states. offers welcome but no low balling please. local pick ups will get priority.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Realized i made a sign with my handle, date, and 8th.com and forgot to use it in the pic =( fail. will do new pic tonight.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
op updated with correct pic with my name and date. lol. BUMP. offers welcome. i gotta move this.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
just this one alone helps too, i ran just this one when i didnt have time to do the rest and it did help in engine movement.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was going to run this mount with just the ETD. i didnt want full mounts but changed my mind. this mount alone will give you better traction if you dont want the hastle of doing a full mount kit and the vibrations. going to be selling my ETD as well in a month or so.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why are you selling just the front mount?
i only have the front mount and the ETD. was going to install this mount with just the ETD, i didnt want the vibrations from a full mount kit but i have now decided to go with the full mount kit and forget about the vibrations.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm in brick. monmouth/ocean countys. i heard the install isnt bad.

just pop out the bolts from the stock one and put this one in. might need a jack under engine to pop it up like 2mm some people had to do. i've never installed a front mount yet. thats how it goes form what i hear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.