8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's like a journey around the world just to get this wing, less than a full month dad said i'm doing too much with my car. So I had to get rid of it.

Not sure why I can't post in the FS section. So I'll post here since i live in the bay.
SORRY IF I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THIS... I just have a feeling that this is gonna get me in trouble but I don't know any other way to post a FS post..

Paint job is about a month old only! If your car is a different color, I can refer you to my close family friend, he does paint job extremely low price and does a legit job. I'll take more pictures if you request. Thanks!

$400.00 OR BEST OFFER, trades welcome.
Such as wheels maybe? First gen whale tail...thats all I really need I guess..
Super sad to let em go :/ If you want to check it out in real life we can always meet!
SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!SOLD! to HOTBOYSLY FROM SOCALLL!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean?
If you refer to the fourth piece, normally people put it there because their hoods have holes. I put it there because I removed my stock si wing, or else i would just put the wing on there witout the fourth piece.

·
Banned
130 Posts
good luck on the sale. i added you on facebook already.
However, so you going to sell your SI just because u are doing too much to your Si?
By the way hope you not gonna get in trouble because you post in the wrong section...

Good luck ... =P

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys -_- I'm not selling the si! Just the wing. My dad said "Your car looks like ones in 2f2f..." and he was giving me lectures about how my last car got jacked cuz I did too much.

But I couldn't post in for sale section because I was restricted from it :/
At least I didn't act like nothing happen! *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
559 Posts
Cuz your still kinda new, start posting in random threads to build up your post count then you can do more stuff like post in for sale thread and vote for ride of the month, I think you have to clear 100 posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, this is in the norcal section u think they'll mind? I'm trying to sell this soon, I don't want holes on my hood, but my dad wants it off like asap. I told him im doing the best i can -_-

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:/

@ Noodler, so sorry! I wish I could wait...but my dad get's super anal especially cuz my last car got jacked :/

@ K20FD2R Thanks man, really hurts to let it go though....

·
Registered
571 Posts
hi Still u have the wings...if yes please text me 714 200 6263 .. and if i want to paint it white.. do u know how much for that ..

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
The wing doesn't have third break light I'm sorry, but what I did with my own car is I rewired it so it's under my rear window. I do that including installing the wing for 410 now someone from Socal bumped the price up to 400. Let me know if still interesting. TEXT or PM welcome....my dad wants this gone fast

But, if you guys have offers / trades that can top 400, locally I'm really trying to sell this fast. He's from Socal, but he's willing to drive up here if no one obo's it.

Still trying to sell! Let me know!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.